Mipro MU-53HN & MU-53HNS
The Mipro MU-53HN uni-direcrional headworn microphone is ideal for use with the Mipro ACT-32T beltpack transmitter in conjunction with the Mipro portable PA systems.
The headset mic is a premium sweat resistant model with a 10mm microphone element terminated in a MIPRO 4-pin mini-XLR for analogue systems.
The mic boom can be rotated to suit left or right side and soft earhooks fold flat for storage. Supplied with foam windshield.
A headworn microphone is ideal for dance classes and aerobics as well as hands free sales presentations.
Choose black - MU-53HN or beige - MU-53HNS.
- Uni-directional pick-up pattern.
- Visually unobtrusive and comfortable to wear.
- Flexible and durable frame with comfortable, soft ear hooks which require no adjustment for optimum comfort.
- Interchangeable MU-53M uni-directional capsule module and MU-55M subminiature waterproof omni-directional capsule module.
- Featuring a high dynamic range and able to withstand a maximum SPL without distortion.
- Capsule module and cable are easily detached from the frame and can be worn on the left or right side of the frame to suit personal preferences.
- The very thin capsule-shaft mount is fully rotatable.
- The capsule-shaft allows for adjustments in length, direction and angle for precise and optimum capsule positioning in relation to the speakers mouth.
- Patented, swiveling earhook design allows for inward rotation, facilitating easy storage, packaging and carriage.
- Flexible gooseneck.
- Supplied as standard with MIPRO's mini XLR plug.
- Features a smooth, warm, natural sound.
- Fold-flat design for easy storage.